Office Files & Records Management
“How to Create an Effective System of Information Storage & Retrieval”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 26 (PM) | Mar 16 (AM) | Apr 20 (AM) | May 25 (AM) | Jun 29 (AM) | Jul 27 (PM) | Sep 28 (PM) | Oct 19 (AM) | Nov 23 (AM) | Dec 15 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: May 10
Electronic and paper documents can easily get cluttered and pile up in the course of our busy work lives. Managing office files and records can get challenging if you do not have a system in place. This webinar helps you effectively organize and manage office files, records and work space to improve your work environment. It provides creative solutions for managing office chaos, with space and time-saving techniques that you can immediately apply.
What you'll learn
- To improve our organizational skills for greater efficiency and productivity
- To explore different techniques & tools for office files & records management
- To keep our records safe, updated and accessible when needed
- To create a clutter-and-stress-free workplace
Track 1: Intro to Office Files & Records Management
a. Office Files & Records Assessment
b. Challenges to Effective Records Management
c. The Role of RM in Business Continuity
d. Records Management Process
Track 2: Elements of Effective Records Management Program
a. Records Inventory & Classification
b. Retention Scheduling
c. Records Storage & Conversion
d. Vital Records Program
e. Disaster Prevention & Recovery Plan
Track 3: Digital Records Management
a. The Path to Digital Records Management
b. Cloud Storage
Track 4: Next Steps
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-ML Jose, Treston International College
-A. Banaban, 2Success Inc.