THE PROFESSIONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WORKSHOP
“How to Start a Career from Home as a Virtual Assistant“
Schedule 2020: Apr 17-18 | Jul 10-11 | Oct 23-24
Working from home as a Virtual Assistant has now become a viable and rewarding work arrangement for many people to thrive in. This 2-day course will guide you on how you can kick-start your career from home. It provides you with important work set-ups and digital tools to help you succeed. It gives the low-down on the pros and cons, as well as solutions to challenges that you will be facing in the job. It presents compensation models to help you navigate this field and provides you with a network of resources and community support. Through this short program, you should be able to discover all the facets of working from home and become VA Ready.
What you'll learn
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Responsibilities of a home-based professional
- Learn ways to manage work and time efficiently using various tools and its proper use
- Address and resolve challenges that home-based professionals face
- Learn compensation models and payment systems for VA work
- How to Establish an Office from Home
- Freelancing vs. Home-based work
- Assessing your expertise
- Identify your niche market
- Resume writing & Submitting an applicaton
- Preparing for a virtual interview
- Your Social Media Presence
- Creating an FB page & LinkedIn Profile
- English Essentials (AU,UK, US)
- Grammar tools
- Pricing Your Service
- Compensation Models
- Payment Systems
- Filing Taxes and Government Requirements
- Client Relationship and Culture
- How to deal with difficult clients
- Creating a long term relationship with a client or clients
- Commonly used by small business owners or entrepreneurs
- How to use Google Tools for VA work
- What is a CRM and how to apply it for VA work
Who Should Attend?
Working professionals who wish to transition to home-based career.
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day