Business Writing & Online Etiquette
“How to get the right message across electronic and internet media platforms"
Schedule 2020: Feb 11 | Apr 1 | Jun 2 | Aug 4 | Oct 1 | Dec 17
What you'll learn
- Get a quick grammar assessment and review
- Learn standard policies for digital correspondences
- Practice writing and communicating better in the workplace
- Imbibe the proper etiquette for communication through mobile devices and digital platforms
- Quick Review: Grammar Assessment
- Five C’s of Business Writing
- Digital Communication Policies & Practices
- Electronic Communication Trouble-shooting
- Digital Communications Platform & Etiquette
- Mobile Phone Etiquette (text, viber and others)
- Social Media Etiquette
- Forums and other online media
- Digital Communications Clinic
- Practice session: spotting and correcting errors, rephrasing,awkward messages, what to say when…
Who Should Attend?
Executive Assistants, Administrative Officers, Customer Service Officers, Frontliners, Marketin Officers or any person who wish to improve and update their online etiquette and communication skills
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
– P. Ruiz, De La Salle University
A. Rivera, De La Salle University