Office Inventory & Supplies Management
“How to Effectively Manage Office Supplies, Furniture and Equipment for Office Administrators”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 2 (AM) | Mar 23 (AM) | Jun 1 (AM) | Aug 3 (AM) | Oct 5 (AM) | Dec 7 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
What you'll learn
- Understand the responsibilities and functions of office inventory management
- Review your office inventory policies and procedures
- Systematize your office inventory system
- Find solutions to common office inventory issues
- Taking Stock of Your Office Inventory
- Office Inventory Management Assessment
- Areas of Responsibilities for Office Inventory Management
- Administrative Policies for Office Inventory
- Your Office Inventory System
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Scheduling
- Purchase & Inventory Protocols
- Office Inventory Cost Control
- Best Practices in Office Inventory Management
- Managing Employee Requests
- Dealing with Purchase Inventory Issues
- Dealing with Inadequate Storage Facilities
- Dealing with Theft
- Dealing with Wastage, Spoilage and Expirations
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..