Professional HR Operations
“A Complete Guide in Setting Up, Professionalizing & Systematizing
Your Day-to-Day HR Operations”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 17-18 (AM) | May 12-13 (AM) | Aug 4-5 (AM) | Nov 17-18 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
This training program provides practical and legal guidelines on how to professionally manage the day-to-day operations of your company and HR department. It illustrates standard operating procedures of the different functions of the Human Resource Department from recruiting, managing, monitoring, disciplining and dismissing employees. It provides best practices in records management and the documentation needed for efficient HR operations. A definite must for all HR officers.
What you'll learn
- Assess your current HRD structure, roles, functions and competencies to pinpoint areas for improvement
- Formulate guidelines and SOPs for your HR day-to-day operations and create your HR Operations Manual
- Identify critical steps and pertinent documents in handling Employee Discipline, Grievance, & Termination to prevent labor or turnover issues.
- Review and develop your HR policies and disseminate them for employee compliance
- Apply the 5S Technique in managing or updating HR records
- HR Operations Management Defined
- HRD Operations Assessment
- Professionalism in HR Operations
- Structuring Your HR Department
- HRD’s Organizational Structure
- Roles & Functions of the HR team
- Competencies of HR Professional
- HRD Operations Manual & Its Components o
- Developing a Working HRD Operations Manual
- Reviewing Policies, SOPs & Forms for Efficient HRD Administration
- Managing Interdepartmental Communication
- Managing Day-to-Day HR Functions
- HRD Documentation & Records Management
- Legal Repercussions & Issues of Records Mishandling
- Guidelines for Documentation
- 5S of HR Files & Records
Who Should Attend?
This course is best for HR Managers, Supervisors and Officers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all people who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective HR department operations, administrative and personnel procedures for the company.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..