1. Compensation Management Framework
2. Review of Actual Salary vs Survey
3. Developing Compensation objectives
4. Job Analysis, Descriptions & Documentation
5. Job Evaluation Methods
6. JE Consideration & Risks
7. Methods of Job Evaluation
8. Point Rating System
9. Establishing Job Evaluation Committee
10. CreatING a Job Rating Plan
11. CreatING Job Grades
12. Analyzing Salary Market Data
13. Designing Salary Structures
14. Business & Technical Considerations
15. Linking Performance to Compensation
|& DESIGNING YOU PAY STRUCTURE
|“How to Design Your Company’s Salary Structure"
Schedule: May 12-13 | Jul 21-22 | Sep 8-9 | Nov 17-18
Are you happy with your company's salary structure?
Is compensation an issue in recruiting the best talent?
Do you have a salary structure that works for both new and old
Is your job pay structure competitive?
Do you know the pay standards of your industry?
What You Will Learn
- Detailed steps of Job Analysis and Evaluation
- How to create a Job Factor Rating Plan
- How to use and apply Salary Market Data
- How to Design salary structures based on JE results
The 2-day program is an in-depth look at the compensation
function of human resource management. It includes the
fundamental and technical concepts and tools in creating salary
structure and programs
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
1 Choose Your Course
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
Manual, Certificate of Completion,
Lunch, Snacks & Drinks. Paid
Parking is on a first-come,
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING