ACCOUNTING FOR NON-ACCOUNTANTS
“Accounting Made Easy: How to Read & Understand Financial Statements for Better Business Management"
Schedule 2020: Jan 21-22 | Mar 30-31 | May 18-19 | Jul 27-28 | Sep 28-29 | Nov 16-17
and understand existing operational problems in an organization that may need immediate
action. This intensive 2-day seminar arms you with the know-how to read and interpret
financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the
significance of business transactions that affect profitability
What you'll learn
- How to read and understand financial statements
- Proper procedures for Accounting
- How transactions are recorded, interpreted and analyzed
- Helpful Accounting Tools Available
- How to make business decisions based on what the numbers are telling you
- The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
- Different Users Of Financial Statements
- Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- Basic Types Of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Interrelationship between Financial Statements
- Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
Who Should Attend?
Staff, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to read and understand
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
– Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.