BOOKKEEPING FOR NON-ACCOUNTANTS
“How to Properly Record Business & Accounting Transactions“
What you'll learn
- the significance of record-keeping of day-to-day business activities
- common accounting terms in business
- preparation of basic financial statements and their uses for business decision making
- how to maintain proper books of accounts for a growing business
- the tax implication of every recorded business transaction
- The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
- Different Users Of Financial Statements
- Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- Basic Types Of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Interrelationship between Financial Statements
- Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
Who Should Attend?
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day