COMMUNITY QUARANTINE PLAN
FOR COVID-19 EMERGENCY
To All BMA CLIENTS & SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS,
After the announcement of the Metro Manila Council on curfews and in compliance with the prescribe Community Quarantine measures stated in Resolution No. 11 of the Inter-agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease, the BMA Management has decided on the following measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
1. All seminars from March 16 to April 12 will be cancelled. Enrolled participants may reschedule to a later date within 12 months.
2. BMA will offer the “Enroll Now, Attend Later” Promo of 15% discount for those who enroll and settle payment from March 16 to April 30, 2020 only. Participants may attend within one year after date of payment.
3. BMA will produce Online Learning Programs and Online Learning Events within the year.
4. We will continue BMA operations with a skeletal workforce from March 16 to April 12. For any concerns or transactions, you may contact our team at these numbers:
• Mylene – (0917) 8643416 (for seminars and group bookings)
• KC – (0917) 5720960 (for seminars)
• Deo – (0947) 9944645 (for seminars)
• Cjei – (0917) 5699639 (for seminars)
• Mo – (0917) 5721713 (for HR Club Philippines)
We hope that this Contingency Plan will help everyone cope with the situation. We hope you understand these emergency measures.
We are praying for your good health and safety. Please practice Social Distancing and Good Hygiene always. Stay safe from the Corona Virus.
Sincerely, The BMA Management