HR Management Series Day 5
Compensations & Benefits Management
“How to Develop an Effective Compensation and Benefits Program for Your Employees”
Schedule 2020: Jan 31 | Mar 20 | Apr 29 | May 15 | Jul 1 | Jul 17 | Sep 2 | Sep 18 | Nov 13 | Dec 2
What you'll learn
- The basic principles, objectives and components of compensation
- The competencies, duties and responsibilities of the Compensation and Benefits Officer
- How to calculate the different components of payroll
- How to design an equitable salary structure & benefits package
- How to Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation and benefits program
- Components of Compensation Management
- Significant Factors affecting Compensation
- Compensation Philosophies
- Compensation Administration Policies & Process
- Roles & Functions of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
- Competencies of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
- Payroll & Payslips
- Types of Compensation
- Legal Compliance
- Salary Management
- Legal Checks
- Introduction to Job Evaluation
- Pay Structure
- Mandatory Benefits
- Employee Services
- Compensation & Benefits Management Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Rates and Discounts
Early Bird Rate
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
|Full 5-Day Series|
Php 17,5000 +VAT per pax
Php19,000+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632 )6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your classday
-F. Bathan, Koyo Manufacturing Phils Corp.