Customer Service Excellence
“How to Enhance Your Customers’ Experience & Gain their Loyalty”
What you'll learn
- To recognize the value of customers to our business
- To learn how to maintain a good customer service experience
- To manage customer expectations
- To keep customers satisfied and get repeat business
- Customer Service Culture
- The CS Experience
- Company Service Assessment
- Benefits of Excellent Customer Service: Why Should I Care?
- Your Role as a Customer Service Provider
- Understanding Your Customers: The CS Creed
- Servicing Different Types of Customers
- Customer Service Systems & Tools
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Tactics for Repeat Business
- Managing Customers’ Expectations
- Dealing with Different Customer Situations
Who Should Attend?
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
-M. Urtola, Atimonan CATV Services