Proactive Marketing and Sales
“Get New Ideas & Develop Your Sales & Marketing Skills“
Every business practitioner, whether a sales person, finance officer or a customer service representative, should be your company’s avid promoter and sales advocate. This one-day seminar shows the importance of marketing and sales for your company. It promotes a proactive mindset as a way of life at work with practical techniques, tools and templates you can immediately use. Discover how the marketing spirit can bring success to you and your company. Get updated with new practices and methods to increase your sales.
What you'll learn
- Essential principles of effective marketing and salesmanship
- How to align marketing and sales activities of the company
- Proven techniques and tools for effective marketing and sales
- New & Proven Ideas to generate leads and increase sales
- Understanding Marketing & Sales
- Pull & Push Strategy
- Universal Sales & Marketing Model
- Converting Leads to Sales
- Proactive Marketing Basics
- Customer Profiling
- Product Review & Value Creation
- Pricing Strategy
- Publicity & Promotions
- Traditional Marketing Methods
- Online Marketing Methods
- Alternative Marketing Methods
- Proactive Sales Process
- Building Your Sales Lead System
- Sales Conversion
- Proactive Sales Techniques
Who Should Attend?
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.