ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE – CONTINGENCY PLAN
March 16, 2020
To All BMA CLIENTS & SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS,
In compliance with the Enhanced Community Quarantine announcement of the Metro Manila Council and the Inter-agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease, the BMA Management has decided on the following measures to do our part in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
1. All seminars from March 16 to April 12 will be suspended. Enrolled participants may reschedule to a later date within 12 months.
2. BMA will offer the “Enroll Now, Attend Later” Promo of 15% discount for those who enroll and settle payment from March 16 to April 30, 2020 only. Participants may attend within one year after date of payment.
3. BMA will produce Online Learning Programs and Online Learning Events within the year.
4. We have suspended our office operations from March 16 to April 12. However, we have assigned Telecommuting employees to answer your queries. For any concerns or transactions, you may contact our team at these contact details:
• Mylene: (0917) 8643416 (for seminars and group bookings)
• Cherriza: (0917) 6372471 (for seminars)
• Mo: (0917) 5721713 (for HR Club Philippines)
We hope that this Contingency Plan will help everyone cope with the situation. We hope you understand these emergency measures.
We are praying for your good health and safety. Please practice Social Distancing and Good Hygiene always. Stay safe from the Corona Virus.
The BMA Management