HR TECH FAIR: ONLINE LEARNING VIRTUAL ROADSHOW
in the Age of Remote Work
Live Zoom Webinar: August 18, 2021 (Wed) 10am to 12:nn
FREE ADMISSION: REGISTER NOW! ONLY 100 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
As companies transition to remote work operations, Data Privacy and Security becomes a critical initiative that must not be overlooked. This learning event shows you essential steps that Top Management and the HR Department must undertake to protect clients and employees’s private data.
Points of Discussion
- Scope and Limitations of the Data Privacy Act
- Steps for Establishing Data Privacy Policies and Protocols
- Using tools and technology to handle Data Privacy
- Action Plan in case of Data Privacy Breach
- Q & A
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, HR Managers & Staff, HR Consultants, Accounting Officers, IT Officers, Administration Officers, Personnel Officers and People who manage Human Resources for their company.
- This event will be conducted via Zoom.
- Pre-registration is required. Only 100 slots available.
- Certificate of Attendance will not be provided for this session.