LEADING WITH EQ
“Applying Emotional Intelligence In Leadership & Communication“
Schedule 2020: Jun 8 | Sep 1 | Nov 9
Effective leaders are aware of the impact emotions have on one’s productivity. This one-day course improves your understanding of emotions and emotional intelligence applied in the workplace. You will explore, practice techniques and tools to lead with EQ and create high performance in yourself and your team. Learn how to motivate and bring out good performance effectively.
What you'll learn
- Explore the science of emotions and emotional intelligence applied to leadership
- Identify and assess emotions, what triggers it and how to respond to it;
- Manage your team’s emotions and apply it to tasks such as thinking and problem solving;
- Maximize team performance using emotional intelligence
- The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- 24-hr Emotions Activity
- Sympathy vs. Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence Applied to Leadership
- Path to Leadership EQ
- The SCARF in your workplace
- The Aware Leader
- The Resilient Leader
- The Inspiring Leader
- Identifying & Solving work problems with EQ
- Communication with EQ as a Leader
- Handling Conflict with EQ
Who Should Attend?
Department heads, Business Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, HR Practitioners, Administrative Managers and all persons who would like to engage their team using emotional intelligent principles and techniques.
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day