Compensations & Benefits Management
“How to Develop an Effective Compensation and Benefits Program for Your Employees”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 15 (AM) | Mar 29 (AM) | Apr 22 (PM) | Jun 7 (AM) | Jul 19 (AM) | Aug 30 (AM) | Sep 23 (AM) | Nov 8 (AM) | Dec 13 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
This course will guide you in designing and managing a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which is geared towards motivating and retaining your good employees. You will likewise learn the essential processes in compensation, such as job analysis, job evaluation, salary structure design, and payroll.
What you'll learn
- Explain the basic principles, objectives and components of an effective compensation management
- Learn the competencies, duties and responsibilities of Compensation and Benefits Officer
- Calculate the different payroll components
- Learn and apply the principles and techniques of job evaluation in designing a basic salary structure
Track 1: Compensation & Benefits Overview
A. Components of Compensation Management
B. Compensation Philosophy
C. Compensation Administration Process
Track 2: The Compensation & Benefits Officer
A. Roles & Functions
Track 3: Essentials of Compensation & Benefits Management
A. Payroll Administration
B. Types of Compensation
C. Primary Determinants of Compensation
Track 4: Salary Management
A. Introduction to Job Evaluation
B. Basic Salary Structure Design
Track 5: Benefits Management
A. Mandatory Benefits
B. Company-sponsored Benefits
C. Employee Services
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Specialists & Officers; Payroll Officers, Administrative Managers & Officers; Department Heads; Senior Managers; & Business Owners. Non-HR practitioners are most welcome!
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-F. Bathan, Koyo Manufacturing Phils Corp.