Events Planning & Management
"How to Organize High-Impact Events like a Pro”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Jun 6-7 (PM) | Oct 15-16 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
Planning and managing events may seem daunting but with the right mindset, game plan and tools, the process can be very rewarding. This training program guides Event Coordinators through the initial stages of events handling until the final phase of planning and managing high-impact events. Participants will learn the rudiments of events planning, marketing, budgeting, managing suppliers as well as handling emergencies—a definite must for all Events Practitioners.
What you'll learn
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the essential phases, types and aspects of producing a successful event
- Conceptualize and Plan Events using Templates and Tools
- Assign, delegate tasks and communicate effectively with the events team
- Define vendor requirements and parameters for handing suppliers
- Use promotions and partnerships for generating buzz for your event
- Calculate event budgets and costs
- Practice anticipating and handling event emergencies
- 1. Different Types of Events
- 5 P’s of Successful Events
- Three Phases of Events Management
- The Stand-out Event Planner
- Your Event Concept & USP
- Events Planning Steps, Templates & Tools
- Event Details Mapping
- Leading Your Events Team
- Suppliers/Vendor Management
- Supplier Contracts
- Developing Your Network of Suppliers
- Events Marketing & Promotions
- Generating Buzz for Your Event
- Sponsorships & Partnerships
- Registration, Invites & Tickets
- Events Finance: Funding, Budgets & Costs
- Contingency Planning: Your Plan B
- Dealing with Event Emergencies
Who Should Attend?
Events Coordinators, Marketing Officers and Executives, Executive Assistants and HR professionals, and any person tasked to handle special events.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..