Leading with EQ
“How to Apply Emotional Intelligence in Leadership & Communication"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Feb 17 (PM) | Jun 1 (PM) | Nov 7 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Effective leaders are aware of the impact emotions have on one’s productivity. This course improves your understanding of emotions and emotional intelligence applied in the workplace. Participants will explore, practice techniques and tools to lead with EQ and create a high performance team. Learn how to motivate and bring out good performance effectively.
What you'll learn
- Identify and assess their emotions and identify what triggers it and how to respond to it;
- Manage their emotions and apply it to tasks such as thinking and problem solving;
- Maximize team performance using emotional intelligence
- The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotions Activity
- Sympathy vs. Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence Applied to Leadership
- Path to Leadership EQ
- Awareness of Others
- Emotional Reasoning
- Inspiring Performance
- Developing Your EQ as a Leader
- Applying Leadership EQ to Workplace Scenarios
- Identifying & Solving work problems with EQ
- Communication with EQ as a Leader
- Handling Conflict with EQ
Who Should Attend?
Department heads, Business Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, HR Practitioners, Administrative Managers and all persons who would like to engage their team using emotional intelligent principles and techniques.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..