MANDATORY PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
“Mastery Course on Statutory Monetary Benefits for Employees in the new normal”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Jan 26-27 (PM) | Apr 25-26 (PM) | Jul 27-28 (AM) | Oct 26-27 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Feb 27-28 | May 18-19 | Aug 8-9 | Nov 7-8
Get updated and master the proper administration for employee payroll and benefits. This two-day seminar workshop teaches you the technical computations and procedural steps that you should follow to properly prepare payroll and process benefits. It provides effective policy guidelines, sample templates and forms that every HR practitioner should have. It provides an opportunity to explore effective solutions to common payroll and benefits administration issues.
What you'll learn
- Issues and challenges in Payroll & Benefits administration
- Important rules and procedures for SSS, Philhealth and Pagibig
- How to process payroll and benefits efficiently
- How to compute for different types of payroll and benefits situations
- Issues on Payroll & Benefits
- Payroll and Benefits Policy Guidelines
- Roles & Functions of Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Options in Payroll Computation
- Government Mandated Payroll and Benefits Computation
- Payroll and Withholding Taxes
- Salary Adjustments
- Taxable Income
- Tax Shields
- De Minimis Benefits
- Train Law Updates and Application
- Computation of Withholding Tax on Compensation
- ECC, SSS, Philhealth & Pag-IBIG Benefits
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, HR Officers, HR Practitioners, HR Consultants, Office Administrators, OD Officers, Department Managers, Business Owners or any person engaged in the organizational and change management.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..