Mastering Microsoft Excel
for Advanced Users
“Proven Sales Techniques to Increase Your Sales in the New Normal”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Jan 23 (AM+PM) | Apr 16 (AM+PM) | Jul 23 (AM+PM) | Oct 8 (AM+PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Dec 18-19
Schedule 2024: Mar 4-5 | Jun 24-25 | Sep 9-10 | Dec 9-10
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this course will give you a deep understanding of the Advanced Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. We teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. This course also gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Excel Pivot Charts.
- Basic – Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel
- Participants must use their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 / 2019 version
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not applicable
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Simplify complex formulas using Name Manager
- Apply different Excel formulas like Text, Date, Logical and Lookup Functions
- Join datasets from multiple sources with Excel’s LOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Create Dynamic Reports and Dashboards using Pivot Tables and Charts
- Automate Reports using Macro Recording Tools
TRACK 1: IDENTIFY AND DEFINE THE ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF EXCEL FORMULAS
a. Define Names on Cell References
b. Using Create from Selection Method in Name Manager
c. Application of Indirect formula with Name Manager
d. Simplify the ff. Number Functions SUM, COUNT AVERAGE, MAX MIN with Name Manager
TRACK 2: PERFORMING ADVANCED FORMULAS
a. Create Solutions in TEXT data using the ff. text functions Change Case, Trim Case, Combine Case and Find and Replace text methods.
b. Formulate Date and Time functions to streamline aging report
c. Using IF condition and Logical functions like SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS to create dynamic reporting in Excel
d. Use Lookup Functions to simplify IF condition formulas.
e. Application for Lookup functions with Name Manager and Data Validation.
TRACK 3: PERFORM DATA SECURITY AND VALIDATION
a. Create user input validation using data validation method
b. Create a user-friendly drop-down tool for data validation
c. Manage a read-only worksheet using Protect Sheet and Protect Workbook capabilities
d. Add security passwords to your excel file using file protection method.
TRACK 4: MANAGING BIG DATA IN EXCEL
a. Creating Reports using Subtotal
b. Application of Advanced filter
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn advanced-level Excel skills.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..