Maximizing Microsoft Excel
for Basic & Intermediate Users
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 24-25 (AM) | Mar 31-Apr 1 (AM) | Jul 4-5 (AM) | Nov 3-4 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 30 – Jul 1
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this Microsoft Excel Basic to Intermediate training course is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
- Participants must have basic computer skills.
- Participants use own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 / 2019 version
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not allowed
What you'll learn
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions from scratch, allowing you to:
- Manipulate dates, times, text, logical functions
- Go rogue and design your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Create Dynamic Dashboards and reports using Excel Chart tools
- Analyze and consolidate your data using Excel reporting tools
TRACK 1: EXCEL DATA REFERENCE
a. Introduction to Excel Spreadsheet Intermediate Level
b. Defining Names in Excel
TRACK 2: APPLYING EXCEL FUNCTIONS
a. Functions within Excel
b. Text Related Functions
c. Understanding Date and Time Function
d. Logical Functions
e. Database Functions
TRACK 3: EXCEL FORMATTING TOOLS
a. The Format Cells Dialogue Box
b. Conditional Formatting
c. Formula Based formatting
TRACK 4: DATA VISUALIZATION
a. Principles of Data Visualization
b. Creating Basic Charts and Dashboard
c. Application of Different Chart Types in Microsoft Excel
TRACK 5: REPORT CONSOLIDATION IN MS EXCEL
a. Using Basic Sort and Filter Methods
b. Application of Basic Subtotal
c. Consolidate Feature of Microsoft Excel
TRACK 6: WHAT IF ANALYSIS METHODS
a. The use of Goal Seek
b. Creating Scenario Manager
c. Applying Data Tables
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn intermediate-level Excel skills.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..