For Professional-looking Presentations
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Dec 1-2 (PM)
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Duration: 2 day x 8 hrs Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day program is a comprehensive training course designed to give you the needed skills in using electronic presentation software. The course covers topics like working with electronic slide, and using graphic objects, and effects to enhance a presentation. It provides good tips for designing and preparing professional-functioning Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation decks.
- Basic Microsoft Office PowerPoint Know-how
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 / 2019 version
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not allowed
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have a working knowledge of the functions and helpful tools of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Evaluate Presentation Styles and Presentation Best Practices
- Learn how to use auto-layout effectively
- Create and Run a Slide Show
- Use Masters and Manipulating Slide Masters
- Print Presentations using different formats
- Add and Modify Objects, Text, Tables, Charts & Data Series
- Embedding Multimedia
- Trouble-shooting Technical Issues and incompatibilities
- Presentation Styles and Formats
- Your Presentation Objective
- Presentation Styles & Samples
- Pointers for Professional-looking Presentations
- Using Autolayout
- The Title Slide
- Bulleted List
- Table Organization Chart
- Chart Slide
- Text and ClipArt
11. Creating and Running a Slide Show
12. Navigating Through a Slide Show
13. Transitions and Timings
14. Slide Show Annotations
15. Hidden Slides
16. Animation Effects
17. Meeting Minder
18. Slide Show Shortcuts
19. Using Templates and Slide Masters?
20. Adding a Footer, Date and Numbering Info
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for information workers who want to learn how to create professional-looking presentations using PowerPoint. This is best for trainers, presenters, managers, department staff, executive assistants and all office workers who want to maximize the tools and functions of Microsoft PowerPoint for better presentations.
|live webinar only:|
Php 3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php 8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to ECQ are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..