“How to Manage Employee Performance and Increase Productivity”
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Oct 25 (AM) | Dec 6 (AM)
Schedule 2023: Feb 1 (AM) | Apr 12 (AM) | May 24 (AM) | Aug 2 (AM) | Oct 4 (AM) | Nov 29 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Jun 22 | Oct 26
This course will provide you with the key concepts for managing employee performance and practical guidelines for enhancing both individual and team productivity. It will present various tools and techniques for monitoring your employees’ progress to ensure alignment with and fulfilment of your organization’s goals.
What you'll learn
- Explain the meaning and importance of performance management in achieving business goals and strategies
- Define and analyze the major components of performance management system
- Use appropriate tools for developing, monitoring and measuring employee job performance
- Conduct an effective performance appraisal
- Identify ways of motivating and rewarding outstanding performance
- Apply relevant techniques for correcting sub-standard performance
TRACK 1: Overview of Performance Management
A. What is Performance Management?
B. Benefits of Performance Management
TRACK 2: Components of Performance Management System
A. Performance Planning
B. Performance Monitoring and Documentation
C. Developing the Capacity of Employee to Perform
D. Performance Rating or Appraisal
E. Rewarding Performance
TRACK 3: Performance Appraisal System
A. Performance Appraisal Process
B. Performance Appraisal Methods
C. Performance Appraisal Form
D. Performance Appraisal Issues & Solutions
TRACK 4: Rewarding Performance
A. Pay for Performance
B. Non-cash Rewards
C. Career Planning & Development
TRACK 5: Correcting Performance Problems
C. Administrative Sanctions
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Specialists & Officers; Administrative Managers & Officers; Department Heads; Senior Managers; & Business Owners. Non-HR practitioners are most welcome!
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
– Allan Jacinto, Vendo corp
-J. Obispo, Paramount Life and Gen Insurance Corp.