Proactive Marketing and Sales
“Time-tested marketing ideas and sales strategies to succeed in the new normal“
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2022: Oct 27 (PM)
Schedule 2023: Jan 25 (PM) | Apr 18 (PM) | Jul 6 (PM) | Oct 17(PM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: May 25 | Sep 14
It’s time to learn sales and marketing skills to adapt to the new normal. Every business practitioner, whether a sales person, finance officer or a customer service representative, should be your company’s avid promoter and sales advocate. This training course shows the importance of marketing and sales for your company. It promotes a proactive sales and marketing mindset as a way of life at work with practical techniques, tools and templates you can immediately use. Discover how the marketing spirit can bring success to you and your company. Get updated with new practices and methods to increase your sales.
What You Will Learn
- Essential principles of effective marketing and sales for the new normal
- How to align marketing and sales activities of the company
- Proven techniques and tools for effective marketing and sales
- New & Proven Ideas to generate leads and increase sales
- Marketing & Sales during COVID
- Pull & Push Strategy
- Universal Sales & Marketing Model
- Converting Leads to Sales
- Proactive Marketing Basics
- Customer Profiling
- Product Review & Value Creation
- Pricing Strategy
- Publicity & Promotions
- Traditional Marketing Methods
- Online Marketing Methods
- Alternative Marketing Methods
- Proactive Sales Process
- Building Your Sales Lead System
- Sales Conversion
- Proactive Sales Techniques
Who Should Attend?
This Training is designed for Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers, Supervisors or Officers, Online Marketers, Sales Professionals, Business Owners or any person who would like to learn to market and sell your products and service so that you can learn ways to increase your sales immediately.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..