Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
"Speak with Impact: Connect, Engage and Communicate with Your Audience”
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Apr 15-16 | Jul 29-30 | Oct 21-22
Public Speaking is an essential skill that all leaders should learn and practice. This training program will give you the techniques and tools for making high-impact presentations with confidence. Participants will learn how to connect with their audience, enhance their credibility and craft their message for their desired objectives. It will help leaders better communicate their thoughts to engage and persuade others.
What you'll learn
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assess their presentation skills and handle nervousness
- Define public speaking parameters and audience
- Use credibility-boosting techniques, as well as connect with your audience
- Formulate and organize your message content based on your intended outcome
- Utilized updated PowerPoint tools and interactive apps for better presentations
- Use effective techniques to manage your talk time and audience questions
- Practice public speaking and get instant feedback
- Your Leadership Communication Style
- Public Speaking Skills Assessment
- Dealing with Public Speaking Nervousness
- Crafting Your Talk
- Public Speaking Scenarios for Leaders
- Determining Your Audience Profile
- Public Speaking Brief & Checklist
- Building Rapport & Establishing Credibility
- Your Public Speaking Persona
- Your Speaker’s Profile
- Credibility Boosters
- Establishing Rapport & Connecting with Your Audience
- Crafting Your Message
- Purpose & Objective of Your Talk
- Outlining & Sequencing
- Opening & Closing Techniques
- Presentation Tools Update
- Interacting with Your Audience
- Managing Your Presentation Time
- Dealing with Questions & Answers
- Dealing with a Difficult Audience
- Speech Clinic
Who Should Attend?
Business Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Trainers, Teachers, Salespersons or any person who would like to update and improve his public speaking and presentation skills.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..