Maximizing Microsoft Excel for Basic & Intermediate Users
Schedule 2020: Jan 23-24 | Mar 26-27 | May 25-26 | Jul 20-21 | Sep 21-22 | Nov 26-27
- Participants must have basic computer skills.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
What you'll learn
- Operate basic and intermediate functions of Microsoft Excel
- Navigate user interface and tools with ease
- Perform Calculations in Excel
- Create, modify, format and print worksheets or workbooks
- Use Excel Data reference
- Create Charts and Dashboards
- Consolidate data and manage Excel content
- Audit Workbooks and Trace Error for corrections
- Creating Basic Worksheet
- Explore User Interface & Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Create, Modify, Format Basic Worksheets
- Calculate with Formulas and Functions
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Managing and Viewing Large Worksheets in a Workbook
- Excel Data Reference
- Defining Names in Excel
- Using Functions with Excel
- Creating Charts and Dashboards
- Chart Desgin options, Format Tools & Combo Charts
- Data Consolidation
- Conditional Formatting
- Formula Auditing
- Change Tracking
- Error Tracing
Who Should Attend?
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day