For Professional-looking Presentations
Schedule 2020: Apr 6-7 | Aug 10-11 | Oct 16-17 | Dec 3-4
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day program is a comprehensive training course designed to give you the needed skills in using electronic presentation software. The course covers topics like working with electronic slide, and using graphic objects, and effects to enhance a presentation. It provides good tips for designing and preparing professional-functioning Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation decks.
- Basic Microsoft Office PowerPoint Know-how
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 / 2019 version
- Mac laptop/ Mac book version is not allowed
What to Bring
- Your laptop. Recommended version of MS PowerPoint is 2016 or 2019
What You will Learn
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have a working knowledge of the functions and helpful tools of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Evaluate Presentation Styles and Presentation Best Practices
- Learn how to use auto-layout effectively
- Create and Run a Slide Show
- Use Masters and Manipulating Slide Masters
- Print Presentations using different formats
- Add and Modify Objects, Text, Tables, Charts & Data Series
- Embedding Multimedia
- Trouble-shooting Technical Issues and incompatibilities
- Presentation Styles and Formats
- Your Presentation Objective
- Presentation Styles & Samples
- Pointers for Professional-looking Presentations
- Using Autolayout
- The Title Slide
- Bulleted List
- Table Organization Chart
- Chart Slide
- Text and ClipArt
11. Creating and Running a Slide Show
12. Navigating Through a Slide Show
13. Transitions and Timings
14. Slide Show Annotations
15. Hidden Slides
16. Animation Effects
17. Meeting Minder
18. Slide Show Shortcuts
19. Using Templates and Slide Masters?
20. Adding a Footer, Date and Numbering Info
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for information workers who want to learn how to create professional-looking presentations using PowerPoint. This is best for trainers, presenters, managers, department staff, executive assistants and all office workers who want to maximize the tools and functions of Microsoft PowerPoint for better presentations.
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class