Transformational Leadership Communication
"How to Market Effectively Through Social Media & Have a Content Marketing Plan and Schedule."
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Dec 12-13
What you'll learn
- To set the mindset for growth and maturity using communication with safety zones
- To re-focus energy from “drama” to “results”—-a crucial lesson for Filipino Leaders
- To develop, strengthen and enhance your public speaking persona and delivery style
- To Influence people with authentic connctivity and relatability
- To learn and apply a proven system in designing and delivering content that is personal, engaging, influencial and results driven consistently.
- Transformational Leadership & the Power of Words
- The Cost & Causes of Team Discord & Office Drama
- Destructive Communication Habits
- Leader’s Role in Building Better Team Communication
- Developing Leadership Communication Competency
- Setting Up Your Team’s Communication System & Safety zones
- Enhancing Your Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Motivating & Encouraring Your Team
- Giving Clear Instructions and Guidelines
- Listening & Fact-finding Techniques
- Giving Feedback, Correcting Your Team without hurting their feelings
- Online Ettiquette & Social Media Communications
- Managing Team Collaboration with Digital Apps
- Types of Public Speaking Scenarios for Leaders
- Audience Profiing
- The Art & Science of Connecting with Your Audience
- Your Public Speaking Persona and Presentation Style
- Presentation Blueprinting
- Opening & Closing Your Talk
- Powerpoint Presentation Skills Update
- Technical Preparation & Dealing with Nerves
- Formula for Audience Engagement
- Managing Your Presentation Time
- Dealing with Questions & Answers
- The Takeaway
Who Should Attend?
Rates and Discounts
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: (632) 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day