Business Operations Management
“How to Professionalize Your Business Operations & Lead Your People Successfully“
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 24 (PM) | Apr 1 (AM) | Jul 1 (PM) | Sep 27 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Whether you are running a business or managing a department in your company, developing an effective system will allow you to get more out of your operations with less time and effort, as well as increase efficiency and save money. In this 1-day seminar, you will learn why it is important to professionalize your business systems and how to set up and manage a system that your people can work with and support enthusiastically. Once you have applied the lessons of this class, you will get to enjoy the benefits of a professional workplace!
What you'll learn
- How to set up systems for your company
- Guidelines for creating your operations manual
- Important steps to implement your operational systems
- How to lead and manage your people for better business performance
- Workplace Operations Assessment
- Principles of a Professional & Systematic Workplace
- Organogram & Flowcharts
- Key Areas to Systematize
- Nine Steps to Systematizing Your Operations
- Implementing Your Systems
- Preparing Your People to Implementation Changes
- Managing Different Levels of Resistance
- Taming Office Politics
- Your Business Leadership Plan & Style
- Creating the Right Culture & Workplace Environment
- Measuring Productivity and Performance
- Gameplan for Continuous Growth
Who Should Attend?
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-F. Cadaya, Marcon Solutions