Coaching Skills for the Workplace
“How to Develop a Coaching Program and System to Improve Your Team's Performance"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 25 (PM) | Apr 19 (AM) | Jun 24 (PM) | Aug 26 (PM) | Oct 28 (PM) | Dec 16 (AM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
This workshop provides powerful techniques in coaching to improve the performance of the team. It will help the participants enable the team to remove barriers that affect productivity and to reset goals which will increase job satisfaction, work output, and performance success.
What you'll learn
- Develop a strong coaching culture in your organization
- Learn coaching models and frameworks for different people and scenarios
- Identify measurable objectives and strategies to improve performance
- Facilitate coaching sessions and give feedback effectively
- Coaching Culture & Benefits
- Workplace Coaching Scenarios
- Barriers to Effective Coaching
- Essential Competencies of an Effective Coach
- Designing Your Coaching Program & System
- The Coaching Process
- The Coach & the Coachee
- How to Coach Individuals
- How to Coach the Team
- The Coaching Agreement
- The Performance Improvement Game Plan
- Coaching Program Timeframe
- Coaching Clinic: Conducting Sessions
- Coaching Framework & System
- Behavioral Stance
- Deficit vs. Appreciative Approach
- Coaching Conversation and Feedback
- Measuring and Evaluation Results
Who Should Attend?
Workplace Coaches, Team leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Business Owners, HR Professionals or any person who wants to motivate individuals and team to improve their performance
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..