“How to Manage Costs & Accounting Transactions"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 3-4 (PM) | May 5-6 (PM) | Aug 4-5 (PM) | Nov 10-11 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 16-17 | Oct 26-27
This 2-day course aims to provide a clear understanding and appreciation of the concepts, tools, and techniques necessary to address financial and strategic control problem typically faced by analysts, controllers, and manager. Areas covered would include cost behavior, strategy in the context of managing financial decisions, and the nature of the interaction between strategic planning and managerial control. Learn how to manage your organization’s costs effectively.
What you'll learn
- Differentiate Cost Management from Financial Management
- Identify factors affecting Cost Management
- Define Basic Cost Management Concepts
- Track the flow of costs in a job-costing system
- Allocate cost using a single-rate and multiple rates
- Distinguish between simple and activity-based costing
- Introduction to Cost Management
- How cost management differs from financial management
- Factors affecting cost management
- Role of management accountants within an entity
- The forms of certification available to accountants
- Professional ethics
- Basic Cost Management Concepts
- Cost management information system
- Process of assigning costs to products and services
- Production costs and Nonproduction costs
- Preparing financial statements for a manufacturing entity
- Traditional and Activity-based cost management systems
- Fixed, Variable and Mixed costs
- Methods to separate mixed costs into their fixed and variable components
- Methods of cost estimation
- Activity-based costing
- Job-Order Costing
- Process Costing
- Cost Allocation
- Activity-based costing and activity-based management
- Broad averaging undercosts and overcosts products or services
- Activity-based costing and Department costing systems
- Four-part cost hierarchy
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Accounting Staff, Finance Officers, Analysts, Controllers, Auditors and Managers who deal with cost management of any organization.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
– Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.