Job Evaluation & Pay Structure Design
"How to Design Your Company’s Salary Structure"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Nov 16-17 (AM)
Schedule 2024: Apr 11-12 (AM) | Jun 27-28 (AM) | Aug 29-30 (AM) | Dec 18-19 (AM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 22-23 | Oct 24-25
Not all jobs are equal in terms of specialty, difficulty, rank and rewards. This training program is an in-depth look at the job analysis and compensation function of human resource management. It includes the fundamental and technical concepts and tools in creating a fair and competitive salary structure and compensation program for your organization.
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic steps of Job Analysis and Evaluation
- Learn how to develop Salary Structures based on Job Evaluation results
- Be able to create a Point Factor Rating Plan
- Use salary market data in designing salary structures
- Attract, retain and motivate talents
- Compensation Management Framework
- Objectives of Compensation Management
- Types of Compensation
- Determinants of Financial Compensation
- Job Analysis & Process
- Job Evaluation Principles
- Job Evaluation Committee
- Basic Steps in Conducting Job Evaluation
- Job Evaluation Techniques
- Point Rating System
- Benchmark Jobs & their Characteristics
- Compensable Factors
- The Point Factor Plan Process
- Fairness & Objectivity in the Rating Process
- Analyzing Salary Market Data
- Salary Survey Design and Analysis
- Designing Salary Structures
- Compensation Structure Decisions
- Business and Technical Considerations
- Salary Structure Development
Who Should Attend?
HR Managers, Finance Officers, Compensation & Benefits Manager, Department HeadsTop Management & Business Owners, or any employee who will represent his group in the Job Evaluation Committee
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..