“How to Communicate and Interact with Clients to Enhance the Customer Experience"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched =8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2024: Feb 22-23 (AM) | Apr 25-26 (AM) | Aug 1-2 (PM) | Nov 28-29 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Jun 6-7 | Oct 14-15
The ability of customer representatives and frontliners to communicate can enhance or worsen your customers’ experience. This training aims to provide participants with principles, guidelines, tools and practice scenarios to ensure that customers are listened to and accommodated properly. Gain confidence in handling customers through effective verbal and written communication.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, the participants shall be able to:
- Identify Communication Skills needed for Better Customer Service
- Align Communication Style with the Company Image
- Inspect Customer Communication Channels, Touchpoints & Pain Points in order to improve the Customer Experience
- Uncover Customer Needs using Listening & Reading Comprehension Skills
- Speak and handle Local & Foreign Customers more confidently
- Practice correspondences & etiquette in written communication
- Impact of Customer Communications
- Identifying Good vs. Bad Customer Communication Practices
- Benefits and Challenges in Customer Communications
- Self-assessment: Rate Your Customer Communication Skills
- Types & Methods for Customer Communication
- Aligning Your Communication Style with Your Company’s Image
- Identifying Channels and Touchpoints for Customer Communications
- Preventing Common Customer Communication Pain Points
- Tuning into Your Customers’ Needs
- Communication Styles of Customers
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Developing Your Reading Comprehension Skills
- Verbal Customer Communication Skills Enhancement
- Building Your Confidence in communicating and handling local and foreign customers
- Written Customer Communication Skills Enhancement
- Essentials of Business Writing and Online Etiquette
- Writing for Different Work Scenarios
- Tools or the Trade
Who Should Attend?
Frontline Customer Service Representatives, Customer Service Department, Sales People, Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Support Service Department Personnel and any employee who communicate with customers.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..