Fundamentals of Professional Office Administration
“How to Manage Your Office Operations like a Well-oiled Machine”
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 12 (AM) | Mar 2 (AM) | May 11 (AM) | Jul 13 (AM) | Sep 14 (PM) | Nov 9 (AM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of your office is not an easy task, but with the right skills and system, you can keep your company running like a well-oiled machine. This course provides you with the fundamental office management skills that will enable you to provide efficient support to directly contribute to better performance, efficiency and team productivity in your organization. Learn how to manage your office professionally with effective tools, techniques and strategies.
What you'll learn
- Understand the important role and core responsibilities of office management
- Explore the standards for professional office administration
- Gain better ways to lead and manage your administrative team
- Find ways to manage your administrative resources
Track 1: The Administrative Professional
a. Types of Administrative Professionals
b. Challenges in Office Administration
c. The Admin Career Progression
Track 2: Principles of Professional Office Administration
a. The Modern Office & It’s Functions
b. Key Areas of Responsibilities of an Office Administrator
c. Administrative System Checklist
Track 3: Competencies of Professional Office Administrators
a. Essential Competencies – Attitude, Skills, Behaviour
b. Principles of Productivity
Track 4: Leading & Managing Your Administrative Team
a. Setting Administrative Goals, Procedures & Performance Metrics
b. Managing your team
Who Should Attend?
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants, Personnel Officers and any person in charge of managing the day-to-day office needs of their company or organization.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-R. Vasquez, GSIS