Leadership Training for Supervisors
“How to Become an Effective and Confident Supervisor in the new normal"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Jan 14 (AM) | Mar 11 (PM) | Apr 18 (AM) | May 13 (PM) | Jul 15 (PM) | Aug 24 (AM) | Sep 9 (PM) | Nov 11 (PM) | Dec 6 (PM)
Live Seminar: Available
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: Jun 14 | Oct 19
Are you ready to be a Leader in the new normal? Being promoted as a supervisor is a great career milestones but it also carries added responsibilities and changes in work relations. This Leadership for Supervisors Training course prepares aspiring or newly-promoted supervisors to take on their new leadership role. It gives practical tips on self-management and team management. It equips you with the emotional, interpersonal, mental and technical competencies for Supervisors. It will inspire you to become a Good Supervisor and arm you with the skills and confidence needed for your new role.
What you'll learn
- To embrace our roles as leaders
- To enhance leadership qualities, values and techniques
- To apply practical tips on self-management
- To gain competencies in managing staff
- Leadership Motivation Assessment
- Barriers to Effective Leadership
- Benefits of Being a Great Leader
- Roles & Functions of a Supervisor
- Role Positioning for Supervisors
- The CRAFT of Supervisorial Leadership
- Developing Leadership Confidence
- Leadership Skills Enhancement: PLOCT Techniques
- Habits of Successful Leaders
- Supervisorial Leadership Strategy & Image
- Techniques in Managing People
- Dealing with Supervisorial Leadership Issues
Who Should Attend?
This Leadership Training for Supervisors Course is designed for Aspiring Leaders, Newly Promoted Supervisors, Team Leaders, Department Officers and officers who are being groomed to become supervisors
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..