Office Logistics, Transport Management
“How to Ensure Proper and Timely Coordination for Office Logistics, Transport and Deliveries"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Feb 9 (AM) | Mar 30 (AM) | Jun 8 (AM) | Aug 10 (AM) | Oct 12 (AM) | Dec 14 (PM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
Office Administration requires a lot of coordination, scheduling and traffic tracking. To ensure timely delivery of office needs, Office Administrators need to master the art and science of Logistics Management. This one-day seminar helps participants gain scheduling and time-keeping skills to better manage logistics, transport, courier and even travel requirements. Learn how to properly handle logistics for better office operations.
What you'll learn
- Understand the key logistics functions of office administrators
- Learn time-keeping and scheduling skills and tools
- Get best practices in transport, courier and travel logistics coordination
- Find ways in handling common office logistics challenges
Track 1: Essentials in Office Logistics
a. Key Logistics Functions on Office Administrators
b. Competencies for Office Logistics Management
c. Challenges in Office Logistics Coordination
Track 2: Key Logistics Application
a. Transportations Management
b. Courier Services
c. Travel Coordination
Track 3: Logistics Policy System and Coordination
a. Logistics Process Flow
b. Time-keeping and Scheduling
c. Monitoring and Tracking
Track 4: Next Steps
Who Should Attend?
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants, Logistics Officers and any person in charge of handling logistics, transportation and courier services.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..