Sales Presentation & Pitching Techniques
“How to Sell Your Product or Service for Your Customer's Benefit"
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Sep 1 (PM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 21
How you present your product can make or break a sale, so invest in fine-tuning your sales pitch and presentation. This 1-day seminar helps you prepare product or service presentations that will not bore your customer or audience. Learn techniques to enhance your business presentation skills, fine-tune your sales pitch and presentation deck, make compelling sales pitches and call to action. Find out other effective ways to sell your product through effective communication.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to confidently build rapport with your customers
- Discover new ways to do sales presentations
- Know how to handle questions and objections during your sales presentation
- Learn different styles and approaches to product presentations
- Different Types of Sales Presentations
- Customer Profiling Your Target Audience
- The Sales Pitch
- Content Information & Message Formulation
- Sales Presentation Style & Techniques
- Building Rapport with Your Customer Audience
- Getting Attention with an Interesting Opening
- Sales Presentation Clinic
- Dealing with Difficult Customers and Objections
- Closing & Call to Action
Who Should Attend?
Sales Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Officers, Marketing Managers and Officers, Business Development Officers, Business Owners and any person in charge of doing business and sales presentations.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
-R. Marquez, Safari Rent A Car
-Honey Grace M. Norioste, EEI Power Corporation
-S. Manipol, Zumilon Coating & Waterproofing