Ease of Doing Business
“How to Improve Your Service Delivery Process and Customer Communications for Better Customer Experience"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched =8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Jun 27-28 (PM) | Sep 18-19 (PM) | Dec 13-14 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: By Special Arrangement
Great Customer Service can be achieved when the whole organization has an aligned service culture focused on providing customers with ease of doing business with the organization. This Intermediate Customer Service course guides the participants in identifying customer pain points or bottlenecks and find solutions for these. Through this course, participants will also learn how to communicate better with the customer, their teams and other departments who need to work together to deliver the service or solution that the customer needs.
What You Will Learn
- Provide better service delivery to let customers experience ease in doing business with the organization
- Map out essential touch points in your Customer’s Journey
- Identify customer pain points and service bottlenecks
- Communicate & coordinate with customers in a systematic manner
- Service Delivery Framework & Culture
- Principles of Ease of Doing Business
- Service Delivery Assessment
- Customer Service Assessment Metrics
- The Customer Journey
- Identifying Customer Touch Points
- Identifying Customer Pain Points & Service Bottlenecks
- Sphere of Control & Influence
- Addressing Customer Pain Points Through Service Design Thinking
- Service Delivery Communications: Frontline, Team & Inter-department
- Systematic Customer Communications
- Service Delivery Action Plan
- Common Issues in Service Delivery
- Finding & Presenting Solutions for Management Approval
- Listening to Stakeholder’s Feedback
- Next Steps: Applying Service Delivery Lessons at Work
Who Should Attend?
Frontline Customer Service Representatives, Customer Service Department Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Support Service Department Personnel and any employee who provide service to customers.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..