Telemarketing & Outbound Sales
“How to Do Sales Calls with Confidence"
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Mar 16-17 (PM) | Aug 22-23 (PM)
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2023: Oct 10-11
Telemarketing is not for the faint of heart. This 2-day seminar prepares participants to get the right motivation and mind-set for cold-calling. It arms you with effective techniques in customer call handling and provides effective time and stress management to help you handle the challenges of the job. More importantly, it shows you proven techniques to help you market and sell your products without irritating your customers.
What You Will Learn
- Learn effective openers & build rapport for out-bound calls
- Fine-tune your call handling & speaking skills
- Get customers to do call to actions
- Imbibe a positive mind-set and motivation for telemarketing
- The Telemarketing Mindset
- Roles & Functions of the Telemarketing Team
- Call Planning & Preparation
- Knowing Your Target Customer
- Your Telemarketing Persona
- Voice clarity, tone and control
- Call Objectives & Call to Actions
- Getting Your Message Across within Limited Time
- Spiels & Scripts
- Anatomy of a Telemarketing Script
- Effective Openers for Outbound Calls
- Your Sales Pitch & Offer
- Handling Objections & Closing
- Achieving Telemarketing Goals & Call to Action
- Sales Conversion
Motivation, Stress & Time Management
Who Should Attend?
Sales Officers, Team leaders, Telemarketing Officers, Marketing Officers, Business Owners or any person engaged in selling via calls.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes: eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..