W.A.V.E. Program: Work Attitude & Values Enhancement Training
“How to Develop a Positive Attitude and Strong Work Ethic"
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched = 1:30-5:30 pm
Schedule 2024: Mar 18 (PM) | Jun 5 (PM) | Oct 29 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: By Special Arrangement
The Work Attitude and Values Enhancement Workshop is designed to equip participants with essential knowledge, insight and life skills to develop a positive work attitude, foster a strong work ethic, and enhance their personal and professional values within the workplace. This workshop aims to empower individuals to cultivate a productive and harmonious work environment, leading to increased job satisfaction and career success.
What you'll learn
By the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Discuss the significance of work attitude and values in the workplace.
- Develop a positive work attitude and mindset to enhance productivity and job satisfaction.
- Define Personal Values and Align with Organizational Goals and Values
- Illustrate universal values such as integrity, professionalism, teamwork, and accountability.
- Practice principles learned to real-life work scenarios
- Significance of WAVE: definition, importance and benefits
- Impact of attitudes and values on personal and professional growth
- Company Culture and Work Environment Challenges
- Developing a Positive Work Attitude
- Assessing Your Own Work Attitude & Values
- Recognizing and overcoming negative attitudes and mindsets
- Building resilience and optimism in the workplace
- Aligning Personal & Organizational Values
- Defining Your Personal Values
- Identifying your Organization’s Core Values
- Creating a personal mission statement and vision for career growth
- Universal Core Values in the Workplace
- Applying WAVE in the workplace
- Efficient Work Management
- Ethical Behavior and Decision-Making
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Who Should Attend?
Employees at all levels: Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Members, New Hires, HR Professionals and anyone who would like to gain work life skills and build a harmonious work environment can benefit from attending this workshop.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..