Talent Management & Retention
"How to Attract, Align, Motivate and Keep Your Best Talents"
Live Zoom Webinar: Available
Duration: 2 sessions x 4 hrs (AM =8:30am-12:30pm | PM =1:30-5:30pm)
Schedule 2022: Mar 24-25 (AM) | Jun 16-17 (AM) | Sep 29-30 (PM)
Live Seminar: Coming Soon
Duration: 2 days x 8 hrs (9am to 5pm)
Schedule 2022: By Special Arrangement
As we enter the world of globalization, the quest for highly skilled employees becomes tougher amidst competing employers. The need to attract, align, develop and retain your top performers becomes critical to the smooth operations and success of your company. This course provides you with a framework for Effective Talent Management. It offers you key concepts with program ideas geared towards finding the best talents and keeping them engaged.
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand effective ways to attract, motivate and retain high-performing and high-potential employees
- Explore various strategies that will enable your organization to gain competitive advantage and optimum performance
- Apply talent management concepts, best practices and trends in keeping your good employees engaged
- Talent Management Definition, Process and Model
- Talent Life Cycle
- Talent Management Goals and Benefits
- Challenges of Talent Management
- Creating Your Employee Value Proposition
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Gap Assessment
- Talent Sourcing
- Selection and Hiring
- Strategic Talent Alignment
- Training and Performance
- Succession Planning and Internal Mobility
- Talent Retention Ideas
Who Should Attend?
HR Practitioners, HR Consultants, HR Managers, Recruitment Specialists & Officers, Head-hunters, Training & Development Managers, Organizational Development Managers, Employee Engagement Managers, Compensation & Rewards Specialists and any person who would like to learn how to attract, develop, retain highly talented or skilled employees.
|live webinar only:|
Php3,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php8,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT METHODS:
For your convenience, you may register for this course using your preferred payment method below. If you wish to enroll in multiple classes, please click here.
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept Gcash payments. Pls register by clicking on button below. Then scan Gcash QR code to pay for the training:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Please send a snapshot of your payment transaction confirmation with your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
We will send you the Online Learning Zoom link within 24 hrs. after we receive your proof of payment.
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..