Time, Productivity & Stress Management
“How to Get Organized for Better Use of Time & Less Stress in the Workplace“
Live Zoom Webinar:
Duration: 1 session x 4 hrs
Time: AM Sched = 8:30am-12:30pm | PM Sched =1:30-5:30pm
Schedule 2023: Oct 24 (AM) | Nov 13 (AM)
Schedule 2024: Feb 14 (PM) | Apr 3 (AM) | Jun 24 (AM) | Aug 5 (AM) | Oct 21 (AM)
Duration: 1 day x 8 hrs
Time: 9am to 5pm
Schedule 2024: Jul 17 | Dec 2
This webinar helps you manage your time effectively and handle stress to improve your work-life balance. It provides strategies for better time management. It provides daily habits and action steps to help participants be productive with lesser stress to achieve a happy and healthy life.
What you'll learn
- Identify the causes of stress and particular time wasters and adopt strategies for reducing them
- Clarify and prioritize one’s mission and objective
- Learn the healthy ways of coping and dealing with stress.
- Causes & Effect of Stress
- Stress Levels & Mental Health
- Personal Mission & Objective
- Life Balance Checklist
- Life Goals Setting
- Identifying Stressors & Time Wasters
- Stress Detector
- Work Day Inventory Assessment
- Time Wasters vs. Time Savers
- Your Work Personality
- Setting Priorities
- Planned Response to Stressors & Time Wasters
- Starting the Day Right
- Creative Solutions for Stress & Time Management in the Workplace
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, HR professionals, Office Administrators, Department Staff or any person who wants to manage stress and time better for a happier work life.
|live webinar only:|
Php1,950 + VAT
|webinar + seminar:|
Php3,500 + VAT
- Live Webinars are conducted via Zoom and includes eCertificate of Completion. Printed Certificates may be requested with minimal processing fee of Php100 plus shipping fee.
- Live Seminars will be held at Businessmaker Training Center in PSEC-Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Regular Seminars include: Certificate of Completion, Seminar Kit, Meals and Drinks.
- Live Seminars include non-transferable one-time refresher seminar session within one year.
- Live Seminar Enrollees who have not yet attended their live seminars due to pandemic limitations are automatically enrolled in Live Webinar + Seminar program. Please contact us to book your slot.
You may pay via check at our office or you may use any of these payment facilities:
We accept bank deposits:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
We accept paypal or credit card payments. If you wish to use this payment method, pls register and click on paypal as your mode of payment. Our representatives will contact you to provide our official paypal link and assist you in processing payment.
DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
CONFIRM TO ATTEND THE CLASS:
Please send your proof of payment and include your name, course & class date to:
Viber#: (0912) 2231826 or
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..