- This event has passed.
Accounting for Non-Accountants
July 17, 2019 - July 18, 2019
September 11, 2019
November 12, 2019
“Accounting Made Easy: How to Read & Understand Financial Statements for Better Business Management"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 17-18 | Sep 11-12 | Nov 12-13
Reading a financial report and knowing well its nature and limitations can help us identify and understand existing operational problems in an organization that may need immediate action. This intensive 2-day seminar arms you with the know-how to read and interpret financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the significance of business transactions that affect profitability
What you’ll learn:
- How to read and understand financial statements
- Proper procedures for Accounting
- How transactions are recorded, interpreted and analyzed
- Helpful Accounting Tools Available
- How to make business decisions based on what the numbers are telling youa
- The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
- Different Users Of Financial Statements
- Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- Basic Types Of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Interrelationship between Financial Statements
- Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
Who should attend:
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Account Staff, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to read and understand financial statements
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“The speaker is very approachable and makes accounting easy.”
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
“The course is very helpful! Keep up the good work!”
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
“The lecturer was excellent!”
– Atty. B. Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
“Thank you for making me fall in love again in Accounting. You are such a great teacher/speaker. Kudos Businessmaker Academy! Thank you.”
-A. Salazar, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Phils.