- This event has passed.
Business Writing & Online Etiquette
September 24, 2019
November 11, 2019
“How to get the right message across electronic and internet media platforms”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 30 | Sep 24 | Nov 11
Digital Communications provide business practitioners with a quick and easy way of corresponding. Although convenient to use, ignoring etiquette can lead to misunderstanding and get you in trouble. This one-day seminar provides etiquette guidelines across various electronic media and devices. It provides practice sessions for different business scenarios that will help you communicate better in the digital world.
What you’ll learn:
- Get a quick grammar assessment and review
- Learn standard policies for digital correspondences
- Practice writing and communicating better in the workplace
- Imbibe the proper etiquette for communication through
- mobile devices and digital platforms
- Quick Review: Grammar Assessment
- Five C’s of Business Writing
- Digital Communication Policies & Practices
- Electronic Communication Trouble-shooting
- Digital Communications Platform & Etiquette
- Mobile Phone Etiquette (text, viber and others)
- Social Media Etiquette
- Forums and other online media
- Digital Communications Clinic
- Practice session: spotting and correcting errors, rephrasing,awkward messages, what to say when…
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers, Supervisors or Officers, Online Marketers, Sales Professionals, Business Owners or any person who would like to learn to market and sell your products and service so that you can double your sales immediately.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“The course is very much informative and I gained some knowledge to better improve my present task.”
“It was a very good course!”
– P. Ruiz, De La Salle University
“I was very satisfied with the course and I truly learned a lot.”
A. Rivera, De La Salle University