- This event has passed.
Coaching Skills for the Workplace
August 16, 2019
August 16, 2019
October 31, 2019
“How to Develop a Coaching Program and System to Improve Your Team’s Performance”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 18 | Aug 16 | Oct 31
This workshop provides powerful techniques in coaching to improve the performance of the team. It will help the participants enable the team to remove barriers that affect productivity and to reset goals which will increase job satisfaction, work output, and performance success.
What you’ll learn:
- Develop a strong coaching culture in your organization
- Learn coaching models and frameworks for different people and scenarios
- Identify measurable objectives and strategies to improve performance
- Facilitate coaching sessions and give feedback effectively
- Coaching Culture & Benefits
- Workplace Coaching Scenarios
- Barriers to Effective Coaching
- Essential Competencies of an Effective Coach
- Designing Your Coaching Program & System
- The Coaching Process
- The Coach & the Coachee
- Coaching Individuals
- Coaching the Team
- The Coaching Agreement
- The Performance Improvement Game Plan
- Coaching Program Timeframe
- Coaching Clinic: Conducting Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Framework & System
- Behavioral Stance
- Deficit vs. Appreciative Approach
- Coaching Conversation and Feedback
- Measuring and Evaluation Coaching Results
Who should attend:
Workplace Coaches Team leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Business Owners, HR Professionals or any person who wants to motivate individuals and team to improve their performance
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..