- This event has passed.
Company Policy Making
November 28, 2019
Company Policy Making
“How to Market Effectively Through Social Media & Have a Content Marketing Plan and Schedule.”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 9-10 | Nov 28-29
Writing or reviewing HR policies and procedures can be time- consuming and involve a high level of expertise to ensure that they all conform to employment laws. This course will guide participants in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures that complement the goals and values of the organization. The workshopwill provide them with helpful tips on how to create an easy-to-understand policy manual to keep employees aware of the practices, rules and standards of their organization, as well as proven methods for monitoring adherence to Company Policies
What you’ll learn:
- The essential elements needed in HR policies and procedures.
- How to link policies with your organization’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Due process in formulating and communicating policies
- Practical tools to monitor employees adhere to the policies.
- Procedures and schedule for updating and revising policies
- Differences Between Policy and Procedure
- Types of Policies
- Principles of Effective Policy Making
- Linking Organization’s Vision/Mission and Policies
- Management’s Prerogative in Policy Making
- The Policy Making Group
- Labor Standard Policies
- Company Initiated Policies
- New and Critical Policies for the Digital Age
- Due Process in Preparing & Implementing Co. Policies
- Developing Policy Content
- Policy Review & Update
- Monitoring vs. Policing
- Practical Tools for Policy Implementation
- How to Deal with Commonly Violated Policies & Delinquencies
Who should attend:
Human Resource Professionals, Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers and any person who want to learn how to prepare company policies and implement them effectively.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“HRD Policy making and implementation is a practical course that will benefit any company!”
-Anas Regina E. Cantillon, B+M Global Services Manila