- This event has passed.
Leadership for Millennials
November 26 @ 8:00 am - November 27 @ 5:00 pm
November 26, 2019
“Unleash the Unique Gifts of Millennial Leaders. Set Them On the Path to Success in the Workplace”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 7-8 | Nov 26-27
Millennials now comprise around 80% of today’s workforce, and in the next few years they will become your company’s top leaders. The good news is that Millennial Leaders have unique traits that create a very collaborative and innovative kind of workplace; the same kind of environment that today’s companies need to thrive, not just survive. This two-day leadership workshop is designed to bring out the best in Millennial Leaders, so you can lead your teams in alignment with your core strengths, and help your company prepare for the future.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the unique leadership gifts of Millennial Leaders, and learn how they can be maximized towards creating high-performance teams.
- Define the impact you want to make on your workplace/industry, and learn strategy-creation and implementation skills that allow you to achieve that impact.
- Develop a plan for continuous professional development for yourself and your team
- The Emergence of Millennial Leaders
- Millennials: Perception VS Reality
- The Millennial Leader: Define the Impact You Want to Make
- Engaging & Inspiring Employees
- Identify & Communicate Your Team Vision
- Balancing Concern for People with Focus on Performance
- Ways to Develop Team Members
- Coaching Skills for Millennial Leaders
- Managing & Successfully Introducing Change
- Analyze Industry Trends
- Predict & Create Innovations
- Communication Scripts for Managing Uncertainty
- Create a Culture of Flexibility & Resilience
- Identifying & Developing Future Talent
- Identify Criteria for High Potential
- Opportunities for Developing Cross-Functional Expertise
- Develop a Professional Growth Plan for Your Team Members
- The Big Picture: The Strategic Millennial Leader
Who should attend:
Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, and about-to-be-promoted leaders between 23 and 34 years old, as well as individuals from the same age bracket who want to become more proactive in their professional development.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“This seminar was really helpful!”
-Arthuro De Leon, International Cabin Attendant Training School