- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel – Advanced
October 28 - October 29
October 28, 2019
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 22-23 | Oct 28-29 (Limited Slots only)
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day hands on course will provide you with the knowledge of more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
- Participants must have attended Basic Microsoft Excel.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
What you’ll learn:
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify & Define the Essential Components of Excel Formulas
- Perform Advanced Formulas
- Identify how to format financial statements and other Excel-based Reports effectively
- Perform Data Security and Validation
- Create Excel-based Charts & Dashboards to aid in communicating financial data information
- Manage Big Data in Excel
- Use Data Analysis Tools and Pivot Features
- Get introduced to Macro functions and features
- The Essential Componenets of Excel Formulas
- Using Relative & Absolute value for cell reference
- Using Name box to calculate data across worksheets
- Performing Advanced Formulas
- Create Solutions in TEXT data
- Streamline aging report
- Using IF condition and Logical functions
- How to Format Financial Statements and other Excel-based reports
- Performing Data Security and Validation
- Creating charts and dashboards to aid financial data communication
- Managing Big Data in Excel
- Application of Advanced Filter with Name Manager and logical symbols
- Data Consolidation from different References
- Using Database Functions
- Analysis Tools Using Pivot Features
- How to merge database to PIVOT
- Manage, Manipulate and re-define PIVOT data resources
- Visual Basic Introduction
- Macro with Excel Functions & Features
- Macro Settings, Recording, Assignments, Execution
Who should attend:
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn advanced level Excel skills. Administrative Officers, Finance Officers, Department Managers, Assistants and all office workers who want to learn advanced functions of Microsoft Excel program must attend this course.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..