- This event has passed.
Office Logistics & Travel Mgmt
September 28, 2019
August 22, 2019
September 28, 2019
October 31, 2019
December 5, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 3
“How to Ensure Proper and Timely Coordination for Office Logistics, Travel, Transport and Deliveries”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 4 | Aug 22 | Sep 28 | Oct 31 | Dec 5
Office Administration requires a lot of coordination, scheduling and transport tracking. To ensure timely delivery of office needs, Office Administrators need to master the art and science of Logistics Management. This one-day seminar helps participants gain scheduling and time-keeping skills to better manage logistics, transport, courier and even travel requirements. Learn how to properly handle logistics for better office operations.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the key logistics functions of office administrators
- Learn time-keeping and scheduling skills and tools
- Get best practices in transport, courier and travel logistics coordination
- Find ways in handling common office logistics challenges
- Key Logistics Functions on Office Administrators
- Competencies for Office Logistics Management
- Logistics Policies and Procedures
- Logistics Process Flow
- Time-keeping and Scheduling
- Monitoring and Tracking
- Transportation Management
- Courier Services
- Travel Coordination
- Transportation Cost Management
- Common Challenges In Managing Office Logistics
- Communication Issues
- Handling Emergencies
- Contingency Planning for Smoother Office Operations
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants, Logistics Officers and any person in charge of handling logistics, transportation, travel and courier services.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..