- This event has passed.
Proactive Sales & Marketing
September 10, 2019
November 21, 2019
Proactive Marketing and Sales
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 4 | Sep 10 | Nov 21
Every business practitioner, whether a sales person, finance officer or a customer service representative, should be your company’s avid promoter and sales advocate. This one-day seminar shows the importance of marketing and sales for your company. It promotes a proactive mindset as a way of life at work with practical techniques, tools and templates you can immediately use. Discover how the marketing spirit can bring success to you and your company. Get updated with new practices and methods to increase your sales.
What you’ll learn:
- Essential principles of effective marketing and salesmanship
- How to align marketing and sales activities of the company
- Proven techniques and tools for effective marketing and sales
- New & Proven Ideas to generate leads and increase sales
- Understanding Marketing & Sales
- Pull & Push Strategy
- Universal Sales & Marketing Model
- Converting Leads to Sales
- Proactive Marketing Basics
- Customer Profiling
- Product Review & Value Creation
- Pricing Strategy
- Publicity & Promotions
- Traditional Marketing Methods
- Online Marketing Methods
- Alternative Marketing Methods
- Proactive Sales Process
- Building Your Sales Lead System
- Sales Conversion
- Proactive Sales Techniques
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers, Supervisors or Officers, Online Marketers, Sales Professionals, Business Owners or any person who would like to learn to market and sell your products and service so that you can double your sales immediately.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Thank you & God bless Businessmaker. You’re not just making businessmen, you are making & creating businessmen confidently with a heart!”
-A. Ronaldo, The Junction Tagaytay Hotel Restaurant & Events Place
“Thank you for sharing your expertise, Sir Mark. You have helped me a lot to start somewhere and to do the right thing. To correct and improve the wrong things I see in my operations. More customers to you!”
-M. Mercader, Parsimony Inc